| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Omu in May is a little cool at 8.8 °C (47.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.6 °C (56.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.7 °C (38.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in May is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry. Only 68mm (2.7in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 14:11 long and the longest day is 15:16 long with an average length of 14:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Omu May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Omu, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Omu:
- Wakkanai, Japan - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) NW
- Kitamiesashi, Japan - 49.3 kms (30.6 miles) NW
- Haboro, Japan - 103.4 kms (64.2 miles) WSW
- Rumoi, Japan - 127.7 kms (79.4 miles) WSW
- Asahikawa, Japan - 103.4 kms (64.3 miles) SSW
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 179.5 kms (111.5 miles) SSW
- Otaru, Japan - 220.6 kms (137.1 miles) SW
- Sapporo, Japan - 214.4 kms (133.2 miles) SW
- Kutchan, Japan - 257.8 kms (160.2 miles) SW
- Tomakomai, Japan - 246.6 kms (153.3 miles) SSW